A checklist for compliance
Summarized from here
The five key areas of compliance for nonprofit organisations are:
- as a charity: compliance with your governing document
- as a charity: compliance with the Charity Act and the Companies Act (see more about charity law)
- as an employer: compliance with employment legislation
- as an organisation: compliance with essential policies such as data protection and health and safety
- as a fundraiser or when accepting funding: compliance with fundraising law.