A checklist for compliance
Summarized from here
The five key areas of compliance for nonprofit organisations are:
- as a charity: compliance with your governing document
- as a charity: compliance with the Charity Act and the Companies Act (see more about charity law)
- as an employer: compliance with employment legislation
- as an organisation: compliance with essential policies such as data protection and health and safety
- as a fundraiser or when accepting funding: compliance with fundraising law.
The Community >>>> £895,000 >>> Green Lane Masjid>>> Human Appeal >>> Syrian Refugees
£895,000 donated to Human Appeal used to provide 3000 Tonnes of flour which will provide 18 Million meals to Syrian refugees.
Remember charity does not decrease wealth!
Published on 29 Oct 2015
Published on 8 Oct 2015
Published on 12 May 2015
Published on 12 Apr 2015